We’re seeking a Senior Manager, Creative Operations, who can work remotely. As the Senior Manager, Creative Operations, you will have the unique chance to help a newly created Brand & Creative team build processes from the ground up. This role will be critical to the team’s success as we tackle our ambitious goals in 2022 and beyond, from project management to team goal-setting, project planning, team wellness, and everything in between.
What Creative Ops handles:
Organize creative endeavours so that each group may collaborate and produce their best work.
Assure that the creative team has all they need to complete the project.
Know what the team requires to be more productive.
Keep track of upcoming projects and how well-staffed the team is.
Assist in the development and maintenance of a healthy creative culture.
Lead and supervise a team of project managers and producers, manage agency and vendor connections and maintain track of the team’s budget.
Assist in collaborating with teams from other departments to inject the MURAL brand into all the firm does.
Responsibilities of a Remote Senior Manager, Creative Operations
- Organize and supervise a group of project managers and producers.
- From the ground up, create new procedures.
- Collaborate with and support members of the creative team in producing top-notch work.
- From planning, scheduling, gathering requirements, creative reviews, delivery, and implementation through launch, own and drive the innovative project lifecycle approach.
- Assist the Creative team and any other team requesting work by ensuring that interdependencies are recognized and prepared.
- Determine what the team requires in terms of procedure, tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Provide visibility and updates on current projects, resource usage, team performance, velocity, and project health.
- Contribute to quarterly planning in a significant way.
- Define and retain current documentation of how the Creative team operates and how to collaborate with all disciplines on the team, readily available.
- To onboard and pay suppliers, agencies, and contractors, work with legal, procurement, and security departments.
- Develop and sustain essential relationships with internal and external partners, fostering a collaborative culture.
- Help own a DAM solution for the team and company by owning creative files and project repositories.
Requirements of a Remote Senior Manager, Creative Operations Role
- Operations are something you adore. You’re proactive, organized, and detail-oriented, which comes in handy when working in a fast-paced, sometimes confusing atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills which would enable you to make connections with people at all levels of the organization.
- Understand how to strike a balance between just the appropriate amount of procedure – understanding what will help the team run efficiently and knowing where and how to implement change to help the team become more efficient and confident.
- Experience working for in-house agencies/creative teams in an operations/project management position.
- Experience in developing a creative team culture both internally and externally?
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being a part of our mission to empower people’s imaginations, we provide:
- Salary and perks are competitive.
- Hours of work are flexible.
- Working from a distance
- Time off.
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Stipend for education
- Stipend for health and wellness
- Training on Design Thinking and Facilitation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.