Our client is looking for a highly driven and experienced remote Senior Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate is motivated by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment, is detail-oriented and communicative, self-motivated, and has a track record of success in high-growth companies.
The Responsibilities of a remote Senior Financial Analyst
- Firstly, management of a specific business unit’s P&L, deep-dive analyses to generate actionable insights.
- Development of new reports and mechanisms to strengthen financial controllership.
- Implementation of operational improvements to increase accuracy, automation, and scalability are all examples of crucial responsibilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on strategic, operational, and financial planning tasks.
Requirements for the remote Senior Financial Analyst role
- Firstly, a degree in quantitative profession related to finance, economics, or business is required.
- Secondly, experience in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, or accounting.
- Solid knowledge in the foundations of corporate finance and accounting.
- An individual that is passionate about financial modelling, data-driven analysis, building and improving in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior Financial Analysts.
- Vivid understanding of Excel. SQL, PowerBI, and Netsuite experience are a bonus.
- Lastly, a dynamic, adaptable, imaginative, determined, and upbeat team member.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jellysmack.com.