Satoshi Media is looking to recruit a content writer.
Satoshi Media is a content firm that works with businesses in the technology and financial sectors to develop blogs and news pieces.
It is looking to recruit a robust content editor with experience working on stocks, financial news and technology websites to join its team.
Finally, the potential candidate will implement strict quality controls and quantify the content’s success.
Duties of a content writer
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media and the company website.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current range.
- Assist the SEO team in meeting their KPIs.
Content writer Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Editor or Writer.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge in content editing or writing, as well as HTML and WordPress, would be advantageous.
- Strong trading experience and passion for Financial markets
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result-oriented skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An opportunity to advance your career working in a fast-paced and expanding firm that is ready to let you explore.
- Pensions and health insurance.
- 15-day annual leave.
- A competitive salary that is appropriate to your expertise and reviewed yearly.
- Work remotely.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=2721135024&f_TPR=r86400&geoId=105365761&keywords=remote%20jobs%20in%20nigeria&location=Nigeria
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.