- Part Time
A travel and hospitality company is looking for a creative salesperson with strong analytical skills to join our team.
Makomi is a fast-growing company born out of a passion for travel and hospitality.
Our clients desire the independence, opportunity, and thrill that self-employment may provide.
We work with prospective entrepreneurs to help them start and expand their own short-term rental management companies.
The sales specialist will be responsible for directing the sales team and training new personnel, conducting extensive market research, producing sales projections and advertising budgets, and revising existing marketing plans.
You should also change sales policies and provide business growth recommendations.
To be effective as a sales expert, you must accurately and communicate product and service specifications.
Generating leads, conducting sales calls, maintaining our CRM database, and fulfilling sales targets are all tasks of the sales executive.
To be a successful sales executive, you must be a motivated self-starter who can increase sales.
Finally, a top-performing salesperson should establish connections with consumers and seal deals.
- Develop sales strategy and establish sales targets
- The potential candidate looks for prospects and produces leads.
- Make phone, email, and in-person contact with potential and present customers.
- Answer questions, enquiries, and complaints from customers.
- Quotes and proposals are prepared and sent.
- Use specific software packages to manage the sales process.
- Create and manage a customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Meet sales goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Attend sales meetings as a member of the sales team.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be willing to learn about short-term and vacation rental management and common challenges in the industry.
- Creative skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Relationship management skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Google office products.
- Understanding of Hubspot
- Acquaintance with UpWork.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2630774042/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.