We’re looking for a seasoned product designer to join one of our cross-functional product development teams.
The selected candidate must know what it takes to design things used by millions of people.
Annual compensation for this post is $55,000. You can work from any location on the planet.
As a Product Designer, your goal will be to improve Toggl Track’s design capabilities and discipline
Responsibilities of a remote product designer
- Identify opportunities and conceptualize solutions.
- Create user interfaces for data-intensive applications such as dashboards and reports.
- Gather both qualitative and quantitative user input.
Requirements of a remote product designer:
- Empathy is the ability to put oneself in the shoes of a user in order to spot potential issues and take action to improve the user experience.
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills to drive change into products and design systems
- To effectively interact with management, developers, support, and end-users, you must have strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Use design artefacts such as user flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity user interface design solutions to express ideas.
- Ability to convey stories using data visualizations that functioned as a catalyst for discoveries.
- Proven track record of complex system design.
- User experience copywriting expertise to assist users through the most critical interactions
- Work where and when you want.
- A total of 24 days of paid vacation per year, plus your local holidays
- Team-building get-togethers in person (expenses covered)
- To set up your home office, you’ll need a laptop and a $2,000 budget.
- Reimbursement for membership in a co-working space or home internet service
- Training, workshops, and conferences are all available to you.
- Gym memberships, massages, and other wellness activities every month.
- Help in purchasing the tools you’ll need to produce your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).
To apply for this job please visit toggl.com.