Our client is looking for a talented Product Designer to join their product design team. If selected, you will report to our VP of Product and work closely with product and engineering throughout the product development process, from discovery through delivery and iteration, to ensure that we offer value and usable products to our customers. You recognize that a customer’s user experience extends beyond the application and encompasses all touchpoints and interactions with our client.
From research and creativity to precise interaction design, you will be responsible for all areas of the product design process. You’ll assist us in providing our consumers with user-friendly and user-focused experiences that benefit our company.
Responsibilities of a Remote Product Designer:
- Collaborate with a product to ensure that we have a complete grasp of the challenges we’re attempting to solve, the users for whom we’re solving them, and the overall product vision.
- Communicate with engineers to build workable solutions that take technical limits into account.
- Use low-fidelity sketches up to prototypes to test ideas and engage with coworkers and clients throughout the design process.
- Concentrate on leveraging your design superpower to assist us in creating useable, valued goods, and take advantage of opportunities to hone the talents you want to improve.
- Using a scientific mentality, navigate ambiguity by stating hypotheses, testing, learning, and adapting.
- Conduct user interviews and lead usability tests.
- Conduct design reviews and convey the rationale for decisions to team members and stakeholders confidently.
- Supply specifications and provide quality assurance support through launch, coordinate and collaborate with engineers.
Requirements for the Remote Product Designer role
- 4+ years of industry experience and a related degree or equivalent experience in software interface design and development.
- Proven user-centred design workflow that includes: design, prototyping, presentation, sharing and soliciting feedback, influencing key decision-makers, and collaborative handoffs with developers
- Ability to express your work method and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience interacting with engineers and product managers to deliver software Experience designing and evolving web-based services and application software in a fast-paced environment
- Can demonstrate technical product thinking and an understanding of user-centred design techniques through a portfolio.
- Excellent interface and visual design talents, with a keen eye for the finer points.
- Experience designing for corporate and developer-focused products.
- Expertise in conducting quantitative and qualitative research, such as
- proven advocacy for design and research approaches.
- It’s preferable to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.