Lifecycle Email Specialist at Customer.io
If you’re looking out for a remote Lifecycle Email Specialist Job, here is an opening that suits your search.
Customer.io is recruiting a creative and collaborative Lifecycle Email Specialist to join the team. As Lifecycle Email Specialist, you will help the firm run, update, and develop new email campaigns driving the acquisition, conversion and retention of subscribers, promote her product features, and serve as a channel expert for the wider company.
- Develop and own new strategic campaigns, tactical plans to maximise customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, retention, and win-back opportunities via email.
- Drive improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, retention and product feature adoption.
- Contribute meaningful reports and analyses.
- Translate analytical findings into clear, easily understandable, actionable insights that drive strong business strategy.
- 0-3 years of experience, either in writing, product work, or another related field (we love different backgrounds).
- Ability or willingness to learn how to create content, analyze data, and manage projects in service of effective campaigns.
- Analytical skills are preferred and experience working with data is great. You’ve got to have good judgement about what will drive email campaign ideation and business results.
- A proactive partner who can work within and across different teams and can clearly communicate their perspectives while soliciting information and sign-off needed to execute effective campaigns on timelines.
- Must have at least 5 hours of overlapping work time with EDT/UTC-4 time zone.
- Skilled at, or excited to learn, some of these tools: HTML/CSS, SQL, copywriting.
- Fluency in English is required.
- International experience is a bonus.
Salary: $72,000 Annually
Apply for this Remote Lifecycle Email Specialist Job here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.