Our client is looking for a junior Customer support Representative to give exceptional support to their fast-growing clients. They want to ensure that they can continue to provide high-quality service to their consumers; fast responses, a cheerful attitude, and a genuine desire to find the finest working solutions for those who choose to utilize the company’s products and services are all hallmarks of the organization.
The company expects you, an eligible candidate to be quick on your feet, proactive, and a true team player to give top-notch support.
Responsibilities of a Remote Junior customer support Representative
- Answer client questions by referring them to the website, FAQs, qualified staff, and so on.
- Customer onboarding and account management include debit card transactions, bitcoin transfers, and other financial transactions.
- Use a professional, respectful, and friendly tone when dealing with consumers.
- Take responsibility for client concerns and follow up on outstanding requests.
Requirements for a Remote Junior customer support Representative role
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience, ideally with remote assistance, chat, and email.
- Exceptional command of the English language plus, ideally, a second language (i.e., Portuguese, Spanish, German, or French).
- Experience working in the fintech industry is ideal.
- Prior experience with CRMs, Jira, Confluence, and Slack.
- Must be available to work at least one weekend day.
- Bitcoin knowledge is a huge plus.
- A separate work area.
- A stable internet connection with the highest available speed in your location.
- Devices and other necessary equipment that meets the bare minimum of technological requirements.
All eligible candidates should click HERE to apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.