- Full Time
Crossover company is the world’s leading provider of full-time remote jobs.
We are working to recruit on behalf of Trilogy to fill the position of a java software engineer.
Hundreds of software companies use the Trilogy Business Platform.
The company has been known for over three decades: relentlessly recruiting top personnel, innovating innovative technologies, and fostering new enterprises.
A love for straightforward customer-facing designs drives our technological innovation.
Trilogy’s engineering team is working on some of the industry’s most cutting-edge, cloud-native corporate software solutions that aren’t yet on the market.
It is beefing up its “special forces unit” of professional coders who can tackle the most complex technological challenges.
Lagos, Nigeria (Remote)
- Design new and innovative products from scratch and write high-quality code to bring them into production.
- Develop a deep knowledge of AWS technologies and collaborate with AWS product teams to push their newest innovations forward.
- Maintain current knowledge of the most cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Create the next generation of Trilogy’s corporate software solutions from the bottom up.
- Ability to work entirely from home
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Result oriented.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Unquenchable desire to study cutting-edge technologies
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and, finally, a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com; mark it as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, the email address you use as your LinkedIn username might be different from the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you have already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
- $200,000 USD/year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_TPR=r86400&keywords=remote%20jobs%20in%20nigeria
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.