Frontend Developer Needed at GoMaterials
GoMaterials, an internationally recognized plant procurement firm is looking for a passionate Remote Frontend Developer to join her team.
- The Frontend Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing the Angular (12+) based GoMaterials platform frontend interface.
- He/She will work closely with the backend development team to build new features and resolve detected issues.
- You will build cross-platform and cross-browser frontend interfaces independently.
- Ensure frontend functions work correctly on different browsers/platforms.
- Lead and execute the frontend deployment and release process.
- Refine requirements and create design documents/mock-ups.
- Help the team update the frontend development framework when necessary.
- Support QA team for automated frontend testing process.
- Maintain good quality of code on Git repository.
- The ideal candidate must be a good problem-solver, team-oriented, familiar with the latest frontend development technologies and comfortable working in a fast-paced Startup environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience on Angular (2+) and typescript.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Web application frontend development.
- Working experience on responsive web application development.
- Good working knowledge of Agile development and tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Solid knowledge of Node package manager.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent skills in requirement understanding and refinement.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity with popular UI libraries, such as PrimeNG, Material UI.
- Knowledge of frontend testing tools, such as Karma and Jasmine.
- Experienced using CD/CI pipelines to deploy the code.
Apply for this Remote Frontend Developer Job here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.