A linguistics company is looking to recruit an executive director.
Empress Linguistic Services is a global translation firm that provides a comprehensive variety of professional language and content solutions to help you bridge linguistic borders and win new international markets.
It is looking to recruit a self-driven and highly competent executive director to lead and influence the organization towards favourable growth.
The hired executive director will design and direct strategies that support and enhance the organizational operations.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will implement the vision, mission and goals of the organization.
Finally, the suitable applicant will ensure that the company constantly fulfils its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Duties of an Executive Director
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals.
- Improve staff performance and manage special business projects.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the company assets, optimize financial operations, provide leadership to all staff and establishing business goals.
- Ensure tax compliance, advising the board of directors on organizational activities.
- Prepare comprehensive budgets.
- Report on revenue and expenditure.
- Draft administrative policies and philosophies.
Executive Director Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Highly ethical behaviour.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Crisis management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- In-depth knowledge of financial practices.
- Public relations and marketing knowledge.
- B.sc in Business management or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply:https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=2727522820&f_TPR=r86400&geoId=105365761&keywords=remote%20jobs%20in%20nigeria
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.