Executive Assistant Needed at Plato HQ
Plato HQ is recruiting an experienced Remote Executive Assistant who will work virtually in maintaining the executive team’s calendars, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, including travel arrangements.
Among other duties, the Executive Assistant will:
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and clients and investors for scheduling or administrative tasks.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s).
- Take meeting minutes and/or write summaries of past meetings using recordings.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s), and other support functions as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant role
- Works well with ambiguity and under pressure
- Previous experience at a high growth company is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Google Suite and Zoom.
- Interpersonal skills
- Bi-Lingual in English and French preferred but not required
How to apply for this Remote Executive Assistant job
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.