Our client is seeking a diligent and self-directed Virtual Executive Assistant to support the company’s founder.
Paper is the largest provider of educational support, serving millions of students through collaborations with hundreds of school systems, and is driven by democratizing education.
Paper’s category-leading Educational Support System (ESS), which provides virtual access to instructors and essay reviewers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, helps to ensure accurate educational equity.
Paper, founded in 2014, believes that all students, regardless of socioeconomic position, geography, language, or other impediments, should be given the tools and resources they need to realize their academic potential.
Our headquarters are in Montreal, Quebec, and we have remote employees all around the United States and Canada.
GSV has selected Paper as one of the most revolutionary growth firms in the digital learning space.
Firstly, the candidate must have strong organizational skills and be exceptionally detail-oriented.
Finally, the candidate must be highly proactive, tech-savvy, solve problems, and take direction well with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities of a Virtual Executive Assistant:
- The C-Suite Executive performs a wide range of administrative tasks such as managing a bustling calendar of appointments, ensuring timely submission of expense receipts, composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- The hired candidates will arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Assist and participate in initiatives as needed, acting as a dynamic support system.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures that the schedule of the C-Suite Executive is adhered to and respected.
- Create win-win circumstances for direct access to the C-Suite Executive by acting as a “gatekeeper” and “gateway.”
- Minimum five years of experience in Administrative Support.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills demonstrate the capacity to multitask.
Technical skills needed as a Virtual Executive Assistant:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Command of email and calendar software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paper/jobs/4299902004
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.