Our client is seeking a diligent and self-directed Virtual Executive Assistant to support the company’s founder.
Conduktor is an Apache Kafka enterprise platform that makes working with real-time data in the Apache Kafka environment more straightforward.
We’re a forward-thinking worldwide team looking to make a difference in the data streaming business.
When people are allowed the freedom to thrive and grow, we believe they will deliver the best of themselves.
Consider the larger picture, take charge, and join us on this fantastic adventure.
The company was founded in 2020, now serves over 9,000 companies throughout the world.
We are a remote-first firm with a rapidly expanding crew.
Firstly, the candidate must have strong organizational skills and be exceptionally detail-oriented.
You’ll be in charge of largely business-related responsibilities for the team, such as writing reports, booking travel and lodging, taking minutes, and other administrative duties.
To accomplish this job well, you need to have a thorough mastery of the entire Microsoft Office suite, be highly quick at problem-solving and have previous experience as an executive or administrative assistant.
Finally, the candidate must be highly proactive, tech-savvy, solve problems, and take direction well with a positive attitude.
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Remote Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Handle ticketing, hotels, restaurants, legal constraints and other travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense report.
- Assist the executive with administrative tasks such as composing and editing emails, drafting memoranda, and preparing messages on their behalf.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and prioritizing the most critical subjects.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records.
- Minor accounting responsibilities.
- Meet planning, including scheduling, issuing reminders, and, if necessary, catering.
- Organize workplace events and assist with offsites
- Create weekly activity reports on a variety of subjects.
- If necessary, order office supplies.
- Previous experience in Administrative Support.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills demonstrate the capacity to multitask.
Technical skills needed as a Virtual Executive Assistant:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Command of email and calendar software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft skills.
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
Perks and Benefits, the good stuff!
- Comprehensive Health Care coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible working hours and complete remote working
- Generous vacation plan
- Agile working environment with short decision paths
- Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best
- Popular tools: Slack, Google Meet, Notion, Linear, Slite
- International team with a wealth of knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://apply.workable.com/conduktor/j/4F4B045574/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.