Our client is looking for natural English speakers who can provide international remote English tutoring services.
The company commits to providing high-quality online education through engaging content, cutting-edge learning technologies, and highly qualified and experienced staff.
Responsibilities of a remote English Tutor
- Provide non-native English speakers with tailored online English classes ranging from beginning to expert levels.
- Facilitate a series of fun, interactive online English lessons for ESL students of all ages, from beginners to seasoned professionals.
- Instruct, help, and correct pupils.
- Assist pupils in improving their English speaking and writing skills, as well as their pronunciation.
Details and Benefits of remote English Tutoring job
- Teach from any location in the world.
- Flexible schedule with minimum hours—you choose how many hours, and days you work each week.
- Self-employed Tutors who are free to use their teaching approaches and methods.
- Tutors receive compensation for each teaching session.
- A platform for teaching: An online platform for education (similar to Skype).
- A minimum of one year of ESL teaching and tutoring experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The ability to adjust content to customer needs and customize classes for each student.
- A qualified home office/location with a PC connected to the internet and a webcam. ( A reliable internet connection and a microphone-equipped headset are required.)
- Flexible schedule.
To apply for this job please visit wordvice.com.