We’re looking for a keen and imaginative email marketing specialist to join our team.
At Sugatan, we believe in collaborating with passionate builders who are driven only by their enthusiasm for their crafts to create something remarkable out of nothing.
To date, we’ve converted $62 million into $180 million by pursuing the solution, empowering people, communities, and movements along the way.
Sugatan culture is all about creating one-of-a-kind experiences as a superorganism as we face various difficulties together, with earnings going back into sponsoring interesting projects we care about.
It is a self-evolving, self-realizing organization that prepares the way for others to follow in its footsteps.
You will be responsible for overseeing all areas of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content generation, and copy distribution in this position.
As an email marketing specialist, you’ll need to work with colleagues from other departments to ensure that your offerings are well-received.
To be an effective email marketing specialist, you must generate accessible, engaging and memorable texts.
Also, the applicant will be joining an excellent team that’s in charge of creating revenue and translating the Founder’s Brand Vision within one of the Skincare industry’s fastest-growing Beauty Brands.
In addition, you’ll be working with a group of highly motivated, ambitious, and hardworking individuals whose goal is to continue driving growth and dominating the beauty market.
Finally, a great email marketing expert will keep up with technological advancements that make it easier to disseminate and track campaign elements.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Use automation flows to guide interested prospective clients through the purchasing process.
- Continuously improve the performance of Flows.
- Provide insights on historical performance, audience segmentation, and product highlights to the campaign creation team to help them make meaningful decisions.
- Keep track of our client’s email marketing campaigns’ acquisition and lifetime value KPIs.
- Set up and launch marketing, lifecycle, and transactional email campaigns, as well as SMS and push notifications.
- Review campaigns to ensure that all creative content, links, and copy are proper. Keep up with eCommerce trends and insights.
- Manage mailing lists and audience segmentation.
- Measure and track the success of your campaign.
- To achieve stakeholder buy-in on your ideas, create cohesive and well-organized presentation decks.
- Create data dashboards in Klaviyo and quickly analyze data for definitive conclusions.
- Experience working with Klaviyo or similar eCommerce ESP platform
- 2+ years of Email Marketing experience
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time or early.
- Must be able to operate strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with analyzing data
- Computer savvy.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Slack, Asana.
What we offer:
Here at Sugatan, we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- Ability to grow & develop yourself at the speed you like & do that with a group of a unique, like-minded team
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Co-creating and working closely with a group of ambitious cross-functional, cross-continental teams working from pure love and passion of the work.
- Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy – wherever your self-being feels the happiest as long as you inspire your team to elevate beyond what others think is possible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://sugatan-io.breezy.hr/p/ee123c4fb00001
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit sugatan-io.breezy.hr.