Customer Support Specialist – Tier 2 at Formstack
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Formstack, a remote-first company that provides a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way while also improving people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work, is advertising a remote customer support specialist job.
As a Customer Support Specialist with Formstack, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be among the first line of communication for the company’s current, future, and even previous customers, and will serve as the bridge to take customers’ product usage and engagement to the next level.
- You’ll be working in multiple Support channels to ensure the best customer experience.
- You will provide assistance to the company’s internal customers via the internal-support Slack channel or Zoom, follow-up on cases, create/update collateral for new product releases, and deliver on quarterly key results.
- As a Support Specialist, you will learn and develop skills to collaborate cross-functionally in the interest of customer advocacy and proactive support.
- Create written and/or video documentation and keep these up-to-date.
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Formstack expert.
- Work closely with our Sales Teams to answer questions, provide feedback, and assist in finding use-case solutions.
- Must possess the ability to explain and help others understand the problem and solution.
- Must be an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems.
- Must be well-versed in software, not fearful of new technology, and a hard worker who gets things done.
- Must possess the ability to switch gears quickly, and adjust priorities and focus appropriately.
- Able to work successfully with minimal oversight
- Ability to tackle complex issues
- Able to think outside the box and look for alternative solutions
- Good time-management skills
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Support/Service background
- Must be open to working multiple support channels, separately or simultaneously (email, phone, chat).
- Must have the knowledge or experience inSalesforce and Tech Setup (API, SSO, JSON, SMTP)
Must be knowledgeable/experienced in the following:
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Experience building out/maintaining a knowledge base
- Technical writing skills
- SaaS experience
$50,000 – $55,000 per year (USD)
Apply for this Remote Customer Support Specialist Job here
To apply for this job please visit Customer%20Support%20Specialist%20-%20Tier%202%20-%20Formstack%20-%20Career%20Page%20(applytojob.com).