Our client, an App review management and ASO platform is searching for a Customer Support Manager to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc.
The company helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase average app rating, improve app store rankings and user loyalty.
Responsibilities of a remote Customer Support Manager
- Collaborate with a variety of our customers (mobile apps & games: ex. Flo, Wargaming, Zeptolab)
- Work on improving customer support operations and strategies for our customers.
- Set up the rules and templates for the customer’s support teams and the support teams’ automation processes manually.
- Consult and share best practices in responding to reviews/reputation management techniques with our clients’ support teams to improve the average app rating.
- Work to keep and expand our most valuable clients by learning about their customer service needs, goals, and KPIs and assisting them in achieving their objectives.
- Synergize with the product team and help to expand the business.
Job requirements as a remote Customer Support Manager
- Experience working as an internal support staff with vast reviews.
- Working experience with our platform is a huge plus.
- Excellent technical support abilities.
- Experience as a Customer Support Manager in mobile apps/games for at least two years is a significant advantage.
- Develop and deploy a KPI system for the client to track team and individual performance.
- Results-oriented work targeted at improving the effectiveness of our customer care teams’.
To apply for this job please visit appfollow.recruitee.com.