Customer Support Executive (Remote) Needed at Car & Classic
Car & Classic, one of the largest and busiest classic car websites in Europe is currently recruiting passionate customer service personnel who would troubleshoot difficulties and help customers make the most of their services. If working remotely and helping customers of a loyal, passionate online community sounds like a good day at the ‘office’ to you, then you might just be a good fit for this job. Apply for this remote customer service job hiring now.
About the role
Car & Classic support team operates 363 days a year, ensuring all users and customers receive excellent service regardless of why they are using the C & C site.
The customer support team manually verifies many elements of information found on the company’s platform, whilst acting as representatives of the business to over 5 million visitors it receives each month.
As a remote customer support executive, you will:
- Authorize classified adverts ensuring they are legitimate and not fraudulent.
- Create accounts for trade customers, and help build and maintain relationships with them.
- Deal with customer enquiries, and help them administer their classified adverts and associated accounts.
- Deal with customer complaints and cases of fraud.
- Handle a large volume of general enquiries from customers.
- Liaising with other teams in regards to the escalation of customer enquiries and technical issues.
- Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with users both inbound and outbound via several channels.
- Help to further develop & improve the admin system & processes
To qualify for this remote customer service job, applicants must have:
- Experience in Customer Support and supporting customers in an online environment.
- Flexibility to working hours is a must. Weekends and bank holiday working will be required on a shift pattern.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems.
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
- Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
- Experience working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Expert organizational skills.
- The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment.
- The ability to handle a varied and ever-changing workload
- Ability to speak another language (French, Italian or German) would be a real winner!
- A passion for classic cars and vehicles
Salary and Perks
- Salary: £21,000
- Stock options
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- Flexible working – work where and when you want in order to get the job done
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill
- Professional development allowance
- Company paid team retreats
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Smart Health
- Generous parental leave
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up.
Apply for this remote customer service job hiring now
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.