Creative Producer (Brand and Marketing Design) at PSPDFKit
PSPDFKit, a rapidly-growing international B2B software company that develops industry-leading developer products in the document viewing and processing space, is recruiting a remote creative producer who will be responsible for designing a wide variety of digital media contents that will help communicate and convey the company’s brand and products.
- Responsible for designing a wide variety of digital media contents that will help communicate and convey the company’s brand and products.
- Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and continually strive to understand her target marketing (developers).
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design concepts by creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes and submitting them for approval.
- Create a wide range of graphics, diagrams, illustrations, animations, and layouts for product illustrations and websites.
- Review layouts and suggest improvements.
- Communicate your design and specifications to engineers building them.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with product, marketing, sales, and engineering teams to identify, align, and prioritise design improvement opportunities.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and leadership teams.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Comfortability executing core design skill sets: visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to collaborate, regularly iterate, and validate your ideas with team members
- A strong focus on users and solving their needs with an investigative and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate asynchronously Excellent communication and presentation skills in business-fluent English (written and spoken)
Apply for this Remote Creative Producer Job here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.