For our Remote Copywriter position, we’re searching for applicants who can think outside the box, have a flair for creative copywriting, and have a remarkable ability to visualize the needs and viewpoints of various audiences. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and a portfolio of writing samples (particularly with examples of titles or short prose) are more preferred.
Responsibilities of a Remote copywriter
- Use LoveToKnow’s article titling and headline tactics and methodology.
- For user engagement and SEO, create unique content names.
- To engage with the audience and enhance SEO, evaluate and update existing page titles.
- Keep up with the latest tiling trends.
- To support LoveToKnow Media’s numerous properties, do various copywriting jobs as needed.
- Attend (virtual) team meetings regularly.
- Meet all departments’ titling and copywriting demands, work closely with the Content Title Manager and Content Department.
Experience and Skills Required of a Remote copywriter
- Exceptional copywriting abilities
- Thinking outside the box and a knack with words
- Excellent attention to detail Ability to think like all of our diverse product’s audiences Basic understanding of SEO and marketing
- Ability to work on a wide range of copywriting tasks
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Strong command of the English language.
- Work from Home Company with a 100% remote workforce
- Employee contribution to Life, STD, LTD, Accident, and Legal IRA with a 3% match
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Reimbursement for laptops.
- To line with our Work/Life Balance Mantra, we have a premium membership to Headspace!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.