The company is looking to hire a self-motivated and experienced content writer who can work remotely and provide well-researched content daily.
Prestmit is a user-centric platform for trading, buying, and selling digital assets such as gift cards, bitcoins, USDT, Litecoins, Dogecoins, airtime, and data top-up.
Duties of Content Writer
- Prepare well-researched content for web posting.
- Organize writing schedules to meet deadlines for content drafts or completed projects.
- Generate ideas and content, use industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s objective.
- Communicate and collaborate with a writing team.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and collude with other members of the content production team to ensure that materials are delivered on time.
- Create related content for a variety of platforms.
- Monitor key performance indicators and analyze to provide ideas for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) to increase your online visibility, tactics in your work.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstration.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Solid knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Knowledge in content editing or writing, as well as HTML and WordPress, would be advantageous.
Qualifications Of Content Writer
- The potential candidate should have a degree in computer science and any related course.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
9th October 2021
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should write a 200-word blog-themed SEO content on the topic “Why El Salvador Legalized Bitcoin” alongside CV and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com