Study.com is seeking to recruit business content Reviewers to ensure we’re providing rich, quality information to our students. We’re looking for copy editors and content reviewers to help contribute to our extensive repository of short answers to academic business-related questions by reviewing content for accuracy and proper grammar.
Requirements of a remote Business Content Reviewer
- An expert in business and related subjects (accounting, finance, management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or have a similar experience.
- You have excellent editing abilities and are comfortable with online educational content.
- Dedication to producing high-quality and reliable information.
- Strong communication skills.
- You have performed copyediting or written academic content
- You have 1-3 years’ copyediting/reviewing experience
- An experience in HTML, Wiki code, Latex, and image applications.
What We Offer
- Timely and dependable Payments via PayPal.
- There’s no waiting, no tasks, and a massive library of books at your disposal.
- Flexibility as you only work online.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
All eligible candidates should click the link below to apply
To apply for this job please visit contractorjobs.study.com.