- Lagos (Remote)
A product development company seeks a backend engineer to research operations, build information systems, design, develop, install software solutions, and support and develop software.
Parallel Score is a product development company that uses design, engineering, and inventive thinking to create data and user-centric solutions.
We’re a daring product development firm dedicated to creating highly dynamic, user-driven experiences that push the boundaries of user design and development.
The hired backend engineer will be in charge of all aspects of our vast technological stack, from design to deployment, designing intelligent and robust mission-critical systems.
Also, the Backend Engineer will work with a team of developers in charge of developing new software and maintaining existing software.
Finally, you’ll also be in charge of significant technical guidance for the team.
Lagos State (Remote)
- Develop server-side logic and the definition and upkeep of the core database.
- Ensure that front-end applications function well, are responsive, and combine the pieces.
- Create reusable code and tests, prototypes, debug problems and look for bottlenecks.
- Develop comprehensive APIs to support users of mobile and web clients.
- Improve the performance and scalability of your applications.
- Verify that software development jobs are completed on schedule and to international standards.
- Make use of and continue to improve your leadership abilities.
- Ascertain that all projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Projects for product development are managed and coordinated.
- Technical feasibility, design optimization, and production concerns are evaluated and resolved.
- Confirm that product labels and marketing/promotional literature are accurate.
- In the day-to-day performance of their jobs, they manage subordinate workers.
- Ensure that project, department, milestones, goals are met.
- Adhere to authorize budgets.
- The potential candidate will work with other departments to better understand design, technology and product development and reporting to upper management is typical.
- Proven work experience as a backend developer, particularly in financial services.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Result oriented.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Experience working in DevOps environments such as Azure or Git CI/CD Pipeline.
- Good working knowledge of Postgres, MySQL Enterprise, or MS SQL Server.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://parallelscore.com/jobs/backend-engineer/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit parallelscore.com.