The Wikimedia Foundation is looking for a part-time contractual Remote Administrative Associate to join our team and report to the Chief Talent & Culture Officer.
This will be a 20-hour-per-week part-time contract position for a year. You will manage the calendars of designated leaders in the Talent & Culture (T&C) department and collaborate with other administrative staff members across the organization to prioritize scheduling and meetings as the Administrative Associate.
You are responsible for:
- Assist hiring managers with orientation, onboarding, and offboarding.
- Schedule and meeting management for cross-departmental meetings in different time zones.
- Department C-Level expense report and reimbursement management
- Coordinate and advise on business operations, swag, and event enquiries.
- On behalf of budget owners, enter, support, and track commercial agreements.
- Monitor department credit card usage and provide monthly credit reconciliations for the department and C-level credit cards.
- Assist with both in-person and virtual gatherings. As needed, collaborate with the Travel & Convening team.
- Support note-taking and wiki posting for T&C as needed.
- Documentation for department office wiki on a need-to-know basis
- Prepare decks for presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, and agendas for meetings.
- When other administrative professionals are absent, provide cross-departmental backup support.
- Coordination of staff enrichment (celebrations, sympathy baskets, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience arranging senior-level schedules across time zones Experience actively interacting with productive logistical support.
- When time restrictions are present, communicating and choosing a course of action is essential. Superior knowledge of Google Calendar and intermediate knowledge of GSuite software are required.
We value the following qualities:
- Open, adaptable, and brief communication style.
- Problem-solving creativity, inventiveness, and precision.
- Ability to thrive in an administrative and logistically rich environment
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.