Administrative Assistant at ChangeLab Solutions
Are you eager to contribute your administrative expertise to combatting public health inequities in low-income communities and communities of colour? ChangeLab Solutions seeks an Administrative Assistant to work closely with her staff members to advance her mission of healthier communities for all through equitable laws and policies. Apply for this remote administrative assistant job.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrative Assistant performs a diverse range of essential administrative tasks that support our programs and internal operations—including scheduling, meeting preparation, webinar and event coordination, and expense report preparation.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support for staff, including making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, assisting with meeting preparation, taking notes at meetings, and supporting project management.
- Assist in managing calendars for staff..
- Process monthly expense reports for multiple staff members.
- Handle special projects from staff as needed.
- Attend team and project meetings.
- Work with multiple staff members to coordinate grant and contract reports; enter data and run reports to track and manage deliverables.
- Coordinate and deliver technical support for webinars; assist in coordinating events with external partners.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an office setting; nonprofit experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and email, and the capacity to quickly learn and master new systems.
- Experience in providing administrative support to multiple staff members, including scheduling assistance.
- Experience in preparing intricate reports or documents (such as progress reports, grant proposals, or expense reports).
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive on multiple dynamic, fluid teams, along with individual initiative and the capacity to work independently
- Ability to communicate via phone, email, and video conference
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time
Apply for this remote administrative assistant job here
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.