- Full Time
A financial institution is looking to recruit an account manager to manage a customer portfolio, build a new business from existing customers and actively seek out new sales prospects.
dLocal is the world’s leading payments company focused on emerging markets, helping some of the world’s most successful enterprises expand into new territories.
Global businesses like Amazon and Google rely on us to boost conversions by removing complexity and seamlessly managing their payment expansion.
It makes it straightforward and risk-free for our client partners to enter the world’s fastest-growing emerging countries as both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate.
- Establish relationships with clients and prospects to identify new business opportunities.
- Manage various client accounts.
- Understand client needs and work with team members to develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Form long-term strategic connections with international merchants.
- Identify new sales prospects inside existing accounts to increase the spectrum of services supplied to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, join professional groups, attend conferences and industry events.
- Find additional ways to pique potential clients’ interests.
- As a regional expert, you will assist our sales staff.
- Assist in organizing, implementing and managing growth-related operations.
- At least three years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company with a track record of top performance.
- Experience in payments or other financial systems is a plus.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Critical thinking.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, such as executive and C-level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://dlocal.applytojob.com/apply/X4vICa5Isv/Account-Manager-Nigeria
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit dlocal.applytojob.com.