- Full Time
A financial institution is looking to recruit a relationship officer to build and sustain positive client connections to increase bank income.
With operations in 19 African countries and three global financial centres: London, Paris, and New York, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are one of Africa’s most prominent financial institutions.
UBA has developed from a single national organization started in Nigeria in 1949 to a pan-African financial services provider with over 11 million customers served through around 1000 business locations and touchpoints worldwide.
The hired candidate will lookout for new business prospects.
The relationship officer tasks include giving clients knowledgeable counsel, influencing their decisions, immediately resolving concerns, and assuring client happiness.
Also, assist them in making decisions by identifying solutions that best match their needs.
To be an effective relationship officer, you must establish strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- Approach customers to gain new business.
- Meet with existing clients to improve commercial relationships to boost the bank’s financial growth.
- Market the bank’s products aggressively to secure a favourable market response and maximum revenue growth.
- Customers with dormant accounts should be contacted and persuaded to continue contact with the bank.
- Implement the bank’s marketing strategy and programs to increase profits.
- The hired candidate should pay attention to the customer’s needs and present them effectively to close a sale.
- Acquire business or investment transactions from private, public, individuals, and corporations to meet predetermined deposit targets and contributions.
- Prepare documents for the establishment of risk assets to boost the profitability of the company office.
- The bank’s goods should be sold, cross-sold and upsold.
- Promote the brand.
- As delegated by the Business Manager, do other related tasks.
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with 2 – 7 years of Relationship Management experience in a commercial bank for our branches in all 36 states in Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong tenacious and persuasive skills.
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Good understanding of the products and services of the bank.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Possess a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
22nd November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://jointhetribe.ubagroup.com/apply?title=Relationship+Officer+%28Commercial%29&id=107
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.