- Full Time
An insurance company is looking to recruit a relationship Officer.
The ideal candidate will contribute to developing and executing branch sales plans.
Also, work to achieve desired profitability, foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the Bank and customers.
Finally, assist business development managers in growing a profitable customer portfolio to meet specific sales, service growth and opportunity targets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent client connections, both new and old.
- New business options are being researched and pursued.
- Identify the needs and requirements of clients and propose appropriate solutions.
- Provide extensive product or service consultations to clients and lead them through decision-making.
- Resolve concerns and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Possess previous experience in marketing in the Insurance sector.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a relationship manager, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Must have an HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Stable sales incentives, bonuses, and attractive remuneration.
- Pool car for marketing
- All-expense paid yearly sales conventions
- N5,000 Airtime allowance monthly
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
You Join our Whatsapp group using the link.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com