- Full Time
A financial institution is looking to recruit a relationship manager who has knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a significant African banking conglomerate with a global concentration on emerging countries.
For 150 years, it has been a cornerstone of South Africa’s financial system, and it today operates in 16 African countries.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technological innovation to ensure superior client service and cutting-edge financial solutions.
Our rising global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working atmosphere.
We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices to help us push our success into the future.
The hired relationship manager is in charge of a client portfolio in Commercial Banking.
Commercial Banking is for businesses with annual revenue of at least N2 billion for Tier 2 and at least N5 billion for Tier 1.
The relationship manager tasks include giving clients knowledgeable counsel, influencing their decisions, immediately resolving concerns, and assuring client happiness.
Also, make decisions by identifying solutions that best match their needs.
In addition, to enhance the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client, the RM is expected to integrate and coordinate all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services, and resources.
Finally, to be an effective relationship manager, you must establish strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- Approach customers to gain new business.
- Meet with existing clients to improve commercial relationships to boost the bank’s financial growth.
- Effective relationship management to meet the portfolio’s financial and non-financial Commercial Banking goals.
- Commercial Banking Partners’ Engagement.
- Ensure that all accounts in the portfolio are compliant.
- Market the bank’s products aggressively to secure a favourable market response and maximum revenue growth.
- Customers with dormant accounts should be contacted and persuaded to continue getting to the bank.
- Implement the bank’s marketing strategy and programs to increase profits.
- The hired candidate should pay attention to the customer’s needs and present them effectively to close a sale.
- Acquire business or investment transactions from private, public, individuals, and corporations to meet predetermined deposit targets and contributions.
- Prepare documents to establish risk assets to boost the profitability of the company office.
- The bank’s goods should be sold, cross-sold and upsold.
- Promote the brand.
- As delegated by the Business Manager, do other related tasks.
- The potential candidate should have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in Relationship Management.
- Possess at least two years of experience in Corporate Banking or Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong tenacious and persuasive skills.
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Customer service.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Understand the products and services of the bank.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN regulatory laws.
- Possess the First Degree.
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=100028&localeCode=en-us
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.