- Full Time
An insurance company is looking to recruit a relationship manager.
The ideal candidate will contribute to developing and executing branch sales plans.
Also, work to achieve desired profitability, foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the Bank and customers.
Finally, assist business development managers in growing a profitable customer portfolio to meet specific sales, service growth and opportunity targets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent client connections, both new and old.
- New business options are being researched and pursued.
- Identify the needs and requirements of clients and propose appropriate solutions.
- Provide extensive product or service consultations to clients and lead them through decision-making.
- Resolve concerns and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Possess previous experience in marketing in the Insurance sector.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a relationship manager, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Must have an HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Stable sales incentives, bonuses, and attractive remuneration.
- Pool car for marketing
- All-expense paid yearly sales conventions
- N5,000 Airtime allowance monthly
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com