- Full Time
A financial institution is looking to recruit a relationship manager.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution established to reduce the number of Nigerians living in poverty by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with global poverty alleviation initiatives to improve the quality of life of the low-income, actively engaged population.
The Bank was established in 2014 and is licensed as a Microfinance Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The ideal candidate will contribute to developing and executing branch sales plans.
Also, work to achieve desired profitability, foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the Bank and customers.
Finally, assist business development managers in growing a profitable customer portfolio to meet specific sales, service growth and opportunity targets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent client connections, both new and old.
- New business options are being researched and pursued.
- Identify the needs and requirements of clients and propose appropriate solutions.
- Provide extensive product or service consultations to clients and lead them through decision-making.
- Resolve concerns and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Possess at least 1-year experience in marketing in a Microfinance Bank, Commercial Bank or any financial sector.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a relationship manager, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Must have an OND, HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
24th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com