- Full Time
First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi.
The bank is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to join her team in the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group
Locations: Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki – Oyo, Oko – Anambra & Ekiti
The Relationship Manager will perform the following duties:
- Booking quality assets and ensuring effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Managing and deepening relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Winning new accounts and resuscitating dormant relationships.
- Marketing the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiating development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
- Ensuring zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA) / Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Understanding of Credit/Risk Management
- Applicants must be knowledgeable in banking structure, policies, and procedures.
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.