- Full Time
A commercial bank is looking for resourceful individuals to join its dedicated team to help us push our success into the future.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a significant African banking conglomerate with a global concentration on emerging countries.
For 150 years, it has been a cornerstone of South Africa’s financial system, and it today operates in 16 African countries.
Standard Bank is a great believer in technological innovation to ensure outstanding client service and cutting-edge financial solutions.
Its rising global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working atmosphere.
A relationship manager will be in charge of a client portfolio in Commercial Banking.
Also, the hired manager will enhance the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
Finally, the manager is expected to integrate and coordinate all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources.
Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Effective relationship management to meet the portfolio’s financial and non-financial Commercial Banking goals.
- Resolve concerns and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Execute the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategy goals and actions aimed at managing clients in the portfolio.
- Commercial Banking Partners’ Engagement
- Ensure that all accounts in the portfolio are compliant.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain outstanding client connections, both new and old.
- New business options are being researched and pursued.
- Identify the needs and requirements of clients and propose appropriate solutions.
- Provide extensive product and service consultations to clients and lead them through the decision-making process.
- At least 5 – 7 years experience in Relationship Management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Corporate Banking or Finance.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team management skills.
- Excellent writing communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidate should possess a First Degree.
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_standardbankgroup/external/en_US/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=98960&localeCode=en-us
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.