- Full Time
Dangote Group supports DCP’s recruitment plans, and programs are looking to hire a recruitment officer to handle its applicant sourcing, recruitment and selection for various roles across the country.
With its operations headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria, in West Africa, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified commercial giants, with a hard-earned reputation for reasonable business procedures and product quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare draft advertisement notifications for vacant posts for assessment and approval by appropriate parties.
- Contact the relevant department (or a third-party organization) to arrange for the publication of advertising.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of DCP Nigeria’s CV submissions.
- Perform preliminary categorization and recommendations for unsolicited CVs based on the best fit.
- The potential candidate will evaluate and screen candidate CVs to ensure that they meet the job requirements.
- Schedule assessment exams, interviews and communicate with candidates and interviewers regularly.
- Organize resources for examinations and interviews by coordinating with other departments or external parties.
- Participate in recruitment processes.
- Conduct candidate reference checks at the specified point in the employment process.
- Prepare draft documentation of employer or employee agreements, employment terms and conditions following industry standards and DCP’s HR policy.
- A minimum of 3 – 6 years relevant experience. Related work experience in a recruitment firm will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good interviewing and listening skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Essential organization and project management skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic understanding of employee and industrial relations.
- Understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- The potential candidate should possess a First Degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management, such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), will be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/4E63EC9CE8/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.