We’re searching for a dedicated recruiting coordinator to work with our HR and departmental teams to find and hire new individuals for our organization.
From agreeing on job descriptions to submitting recruitment reports, the recruitment coordinator is in charge of all parts of the hiring process.
A good recruitment coordinator should know the hiring process and any labour laws.
You should also be well-organized and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Active candidate management, application processing, tracker updates, and interview scheduling are all critical tasks that require support.
- Create a two-way textual discussion with our candidates, replying to applicants who message us through our Application Tracking System (ATS), and maintain a 100% reply rate with a 24-hour response time goal.
- Manage our recruitment inbox and respond to candidate inquiries via email, ATS, and phone when necessary.
- Work and coordinate with our (technical) recruiters to guide prospects through the selection process promptly and efficiently, resulting in a positive recruitment experience.
- Handle candidate communication on a day-to-day basis, adjusting messaging to the tremendous diversity of talent that Paymentology attracts from all around the world.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and working independently, demonstrating proactivity because you consider administration and candidate communication a challenge.
- You have a genuine and deep interest in others. You love forming online interactions with applicants while effectively coordinating across countries and forming trusting bonds with a diverse group of candidates and team members.
- Exhibit courage and venture out of your comfort zone, learning from your failures.
- Prioritize and work on numerous jobs (50+) and 500+ candidates at once (high volume), and you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- You are open-minded and confident in your ability to operate in a multicultural setting, and you are eager to put your English abilities to use daily.
- You have excellent writing skills and pay close attention.
What you can expect
At Paymentology, we take pride in making a positive difference in the lives of those who work for us and those who live in the communities where we do business.
Because values are essential to us, you may expect to work with other Paymentologists who share your values.
You’ll be a member of a team that is dedicated to making a worldwide difference.
We put a premium on forming solid and diverse teams of people with various backgrounds, experiences, and identities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.paymentology.com/jobs/1493841-technical-recruitment-coordinator?promotion=336030-trackable-share-link-remote-co
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.paymentology.com.