- Full Time
A hotel is looking to recruit for the position of receptionist.
The Blu Atlantic Hotel is a 44-room hotel in Lagos’s Lekki Phase 1 neighbourhood.
It is a fine-dining restaurant and provides a luxurious guest experience.
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Keep the front desk environment neat.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Respond to all guest enquiries.
- Answer and forward all incoming calls.
- Maintain a record of documents and files.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations
- Perform other clerical tasks that are required to keep the office running.
- Sort and forward all emails to the relevant departments.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a hotel receptionist or guest services role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Candidates should have the ability to use office machines such as a printer, fax and scanner.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Excellent writing skills.
- High School Diploma or suitable equivalent.
30th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com