- Full Time
An interior design School is searching for someone to meet clients and visitors to our office as a receptionist.
Simplinteriors School is a Nigerian interior design school that teaches students to become professional interior designers.
You’ll be responsible for directing clients to various parts of the business, communicating with staff about visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
Also, you’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Word and Excel to succeed in this position.
- Welcome clients and guests in a friendly manner.
- Professionally answer the phone and route calls as needed.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Assist clients in locating information in the office.
- Announce clients as necessary.
- Maintain visitor logs and assist with workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as needed.
- Assist with various administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Get the conference and training rooms ready.
- Recruiting, supervising and developing the junior administrative team.
- At least 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Candidates should possess an HND or OND qualification.
21st December 2021.
How to Apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org