- Full Time
A hospital is looking to recruit a receptionist.
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a comprehensive facility with a staff of surgeons and consultant doctors.
It retains a plethora of clinical knowledge as a network hospital of Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India has impacted over 30 million lives since its foundation.
The company is committed to expanding healthcare through Vedic healing is constant, as evidenced by our ethical procedures.
- To support practice operations performs receptionist, scheduling, registration and medical record functions.
- Schedule and cancel patient appointments.
- Greet patients, visitors and families.
- Register patients and verify data.
- Collects and maintains demographic, billing and third-party coverage data.
- Explain policies and procedures to patients, their relatives and visitors.
- Obtains and prepares medical records in preparation for patient appointments, as well as inserting necessary forms.
- Examine medical records for accuracy.
- Instruct patients and their families on how to prepare for the procedure and what to expect afterwards.
- Listens politely to patient inquiries and concerns and then responds or refers them to the right person.
- Arranges for referrals and fills out the necessary documentation.
- Follow up on appointments.
- The potential candidate should possess an OND degree.
- Candidates should be 25 or below as the job might get hectic and shifts are not flexible; the work schedule depends on the workload.
- The potential candidate should possess a First Degree.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
N120,000 Gross monthly.
15th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com