- Full Time
A children private School is looking to recruit for the position of receptionist.
Hope-Beryl Children School is a renowned day and British boarding school in Nigeria for children aged 3 to 16.
It is fully committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement by providing a high-quality British education in a welcoming and motivating environment.
- Welcome clients and guests in a friendly manner.
- Professionally answer the phone and route calls as needed.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Assist clients in locating information in the office.
- Announce clients as necessary.
- Maintain visitor logs and assisting with workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as needed.
- Assist with various administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Get the conference and training rooms ready.
- Recruiting, supervising and developing the junior administrative team.
- At least 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- A minimum of OND qualifications.
N35,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
21st October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com