A hotel is looking to recruit for the position of receptionist.
Britannia Hotel and Suites is a luxurious hotel in Ajao Estate, Lagos, located at 18 Asa Afariogun Street, off Isolo Way.
The hotel is the budget traveller’s first choice, as it has mastered the art of hospitality and caregiving.
- Greet all guests and assist them with check-in and check-out.
- Keep the front desk environment neat.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Respond to all guest enquiries.
- Answer and forward all incoming calls.
- Maintain a record of documents and files.
- Manage guest bookings and reservations
- Perform other clerical tasks that are required to keep the office running.
- Sort and forward all emails to the relevant departments.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Record-keeping skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE, OND, NCE or HND qualification.
15th October 2021.
30th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application or CV to:
Britannia Hotel & Suites,
No. 18, Asa Afraiogun Street,
Ajao Estate, Lagos State.
Note: Call for more enquiries: 08066823366.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions