- Full Time
Receptionist needed in Lagos
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a Real Estate company that has been appropriately registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and is regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering.
The company is devoted to acquiring homes and land affordable to Nigerians. while working in the best interests of our customers.
Through our development program, we have reduced Nigeria’s housing gap over the years.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of receptionist.
- At the Front Desk, perform all receptionist and clerical tasks.
- Maintain a tidy and pleasant front desk with all necessary materials.
- Greet guests appropriately.
- Respond to inquiries and complaints of customers.
- All incoming calls should be answered and redirected.
- Receive and distribute letters, packages, and other mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail by writing letters and securing packages.
- Keep an eye on office supplies and place orders as needed.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Minimum of one year experience.
- Must be attractive and intellectually sound
- Must be highly professional with good dress sense.
- Applicants must reside within EGBEDA and the environment.
- Result oriented and highly confidential.
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of an OND or HND in any discipline.
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using their Phone Number and the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org