- Full Time
- Lagos & Osun
A microfinance bank is searching for someone to meet clients and visitors to our office as a receptionist.
First Access Microfinance Bank Limited, formerly known as First Access Microfinance Banking Corporation, was founded on June 9, 2014.
On January 5, 2015, the Bank opened for business.
You’ll be responsible for directing clients to various parts of the business, communicating with staff about visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
Also, you’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Word and Excel to succeed in this position.
(Ile Ife) Osun and Lagos
- Welcome clients and guests in a friendly manner.
- Professionally answer the phone and route calls as needed.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Assist clients in locating information in the office.
- Announce clients as necessary.
- Maintain visitor logs and assist with workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as needed.
- Assist with various administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Get the conference and training rooms ready.
- Recruiting, supervising and developing the junior administrative team.
- Applicants should have previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should submit their Applications to:
First Access Microfinance Bank Limited,
39 Ibadan Road,
Mayfair, Beside Water Corporation,
Ile Ife, Osun State.
Telephone No: 08068895045.
Submit Applications at:
213 Egbeda / Idimu, Idimu Road,
Idimu, Lagos State.
Telephone No: 08058555558.
Submit Applications at:
Plot 359 Ebitu Ukiwe Street,
Telephone No: 07056555554.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com