- Full Time
- AJAH LAGOS
Our client, one of the top real estate companies in Lagos, is looking to hire a Real Estate Accountant Ajah Lagos to join their team. The candidate will be responsible for organizing and keeping financial records, tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring each account is reconciled correctly. The ideal candidate takes delight in detailed bookkeeping and contributes to the success of the team. We’ll love to have you on our team!
Job Responsibilities of Real Estate Accountant Ajah Lagos
- Post expenses and income to the general ledger (GL) to monitor and track activities.
- Accurately record payable and receivable accounts daily.
- Efficiently reconcile all business accounts to ensure records match up, and no transaction gets lost.
- Handle all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Track accounts payable suppliers, keep in touch with collections when needed, and ensure early payment.
- Prepare quarterly reports and assist with monthly closings using standard best practices.
- Support the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting tasks as required.
- HND, BSc in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Experience in accounting, real estate, or property accounting is preferred.
- ICAN or in view is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and accounting software, such as Quickbook.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.