- Full Time
Our client, a construction company, is looking to recruit a quantity surveyor.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
It is looking for a vibrant and talented human resources intern to provide clerical and administrative support to the HR executives.
The hired HR intern will conduct preliminary interviews, verify references, update employee data, compile documentation, and present employee benefits packages.
- Examine construction designs and calculate quantities.
- Review maintenance and material expenses, as well as contracts, to make sure you’re getting the most excellent price possible.
- Site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors are all contacted.
- Prepare reports, studies, contracts, budgets, risk assessments and other documents.
- Advise managers and clients on enhancing and implementing new initiatives.
- Keep track of materials and place orders for additional as needed.
- Maintain track of any design modifications and adjust budgets.
- Professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders are established and maintained.
- As needed, go from the office to various locations.
- The potential candidate should have 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Emotional intelligence skills.
- Great networking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Knowledge of design software.
- Possess a Master’s or a good Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Registered and a member of the Quantity Surveyor Institute of Nigeria MQSIN.
1st February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org