- Full Time
A company in Lagos is searching for a detail-oriented quality control manager to ensure that the manufacturing production lines work smoothly and that the items produced constantly fulfil quality and efficiency criteria.
The quality control manager is responsible for understanding the demands and expectations of the client and coordinating staff efforts and communication between management and production teams.
The quality control officer may handle some business administration and human resource functions.
Also, you need to have outstanding communication and listening skills and strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills to be a successful quality control manager.
Finally, you should be familiar with regulatory requirements and capable of deciphering scientific and technological data.
- Understand the client’s needs and specifications and communicate them to the production teams and the quality standards.
- Invent new techniques to improve the production process to produce higher-quality goods.
- Develop, improve, and review a new product or process standards and procedures and train people to apply them.
- Create and enforce requirements for raw materials from suppliers and ensure that they are met.
- Supervise and advise inspectors, technicians, and other members of the team.
- Assure that legal duties are met and compliance with regulatory bodies and health and safety regulations.
- Oversee product development activities to detect any departures from quality requirements.
- Examine the completed product, compare it to the specifications, and accept or reject it.
- Maintain correct records and conduct statistical analysis.
- Obtain client feedback, attend meetings, produce reports and aid external auditors and inspectors.
- At least one year of working experience.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of target market and consumer need.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications.
- Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, callipers and computers
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of federal and industry standards and best practices
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Possess a B.Sc or HND certificate in any Science course.
27th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com