Quality Control Manager in Abule-Egba
By Job writer
- Full Time
Our company, a water manufacturing industry is looking to hire a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager in Abule-Egba . The candidate should ensure both sachet and bottle water meets quality standard. Also, supervise the production line so that it moves smoothly.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager in Abule-Egba
Location: Abule-egba, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000
Monday- Saturday: 8 am- 5 pm
Job Description for Quality Control Manager in Abule-Egba:
- Gain and understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- Inspect and test the factory infrastructure and equipment.
- Verify alignment of samplings documentation.
- Test activities and procedures with established protocols to identify issues.
- Communicate the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devise ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Review specifications and procedures for products and train staff to use them.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and provide guidance.
- Ensure legal obligations comply with regulatory bodies and health and safety guidelines.
- Oversee corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) implementation and documentation with other departments.
- Inspect the final output, compare it to the requirements, and approve or reject the final products.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Gain client feedback, attend meetings, submit reports, and assist external auditors and inspectors.
Quality Control Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Sound technical and IT skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.