- Full Time
An agricultural company is looking for a public relations specialist who will promote and maintain our company’s positive image.
Jaunee Farms Enterprises is a renowned agricultural project management firm specializing in exporting agricultural commodities, particularly cocoa beans and other Nigerian agro goods.
We looked for a product that fit the buyer’s description and made sure it arrived on time.
The hired candidate will write press releases and other media communications, respond to requests for information and press conferences.
The applicant will coach-client representatives properly communicating with the public and with clients.
Also, you will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, communities, employees, and public interest groups.
Furthermore, you’ll need a thorough understanding of consumer marketing to succeed in this position.
Finally, excellent written and vocal communication skills are also required.
It’s also a plus if you’ve previously managed a press conference.
- Respond to media demands for an information release, press conference, or appoint a spokesman or information source.
- Develop and maintain relationships with consumers, community members, employees, and public interest organizations.
- To promote clients, I write press releases and other media communications.
- Plan or guide the development of programs to keep public and stockholder perceptions of the organization’s agenda.
- Coach client representatives on communicating effectively with the public and their coworkers.
- Develop public relations tactics that affect public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services by studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs.
- Prepare and edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, such as employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports.
- Maintain and update Web material.
- Provide advice on company decisions and consult with managers to detect trends and group interests.
- At least 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- The candidate should be honest and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer-oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Creative skills.
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Good managerial acumen.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Adequate professional record keeping.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
27th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org