We seek a Project Manager Intern with experience managing the organization of significant client projects.
As a project manager intern, you will be responsible for coordinating people and processes to ensure our projects are timely and to the satisfaction of our clients.
You will be the go-to person for anything related to the organization and timeline.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROJECT SUPPORT INTERN
- Interaction between firm management and engineers/on-the-ground events
- Manage project monitoring on a day-to-day basis.
- Make a report.
- Ascertain resource availability and distribution.
- To keep track of progress, create a detailed project plan.
- Use appropriate verification procedures to manage project scope, schedule, and price changes.
- Measure project success with suitable systems, tools, and methodologies.
- As needed, report to management and escalate the situation.
- Act as the connection between the office and the projects
- Support for procurement and logistics
- Working from home and at an office
- Ability to operate independently with little supervision.
- It’s crucial to have the ability to work under pressure and have solid people management skills.
- You will be working on several projects at once.
- On-the-job training may require frequent travel and housing at the project site.
- It is necessary to have honesty, ethics, and a willingness to grow.
- Ability to speak clearly and firmly.
REQUIREMENTS OF A PROJECT SUPPORT INTERN
- Working experience as a project administrator in information technology is required.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both with clients and internally.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Punctuality and professionalism are essential.
- The ability to operate independently.
- Good written communication skills.
- Solid technological background such as knowledge of software development and web technologies or practical experience.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office is required.
- Technical Expertise.
- Computer literate.
- Solid educational background, ideally in computer science or engineering.
Medicals & Insurance to be provided
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should fill the Google Form to apply:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.