- Full Time
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is looking to recruit for the production manager position.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola HBC) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company.
The company is based in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium and secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange and the Athens Exchange, respectively.
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage company globally, with operations in over 200 countries.
It is fast-paced and demanding, with competitive pay and great learning possibilities.
We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments.
- The company is seeking a skilled Production Manager to arrange and supervise the production of items.
- You will be ultimately accountable for the smooth operation of all production lines and the output quality.
- We expect you to be well-versed in manufacturing processes.
- As a leader, your ability to motivate people to achieve their full potential will set you apart.
- Making decisions and addressing problems will take up a significant portion of your day.
- We’d want to speak with you if you’re interested.
- The goal is to ensure that the production process is efficient and productive and that it fits the customers’ needs.
- The candidate should have previous work experience.
- Decision-making and results-oriented skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Persuasive skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/19/home/requisition/30733?c=cchellenic
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.